Do you enjoy helping others in need?
We are looking for experienced learning disabilities support workers/care assistants in the Weston-Super-Mare area to support service users who have complex needs and, in some cases, challenging behaviour. Some service users are on the autism spectrum.
- You`ll need to have an encouraging and compassionate approach as well as promoting independence.
- You`ll be a team player working with a welcoming and friendly team.
- Comfortable dealing with challenging behaviour and complex needs.
- Important that you have the right attitude, willing to take guidance.
- A minimum of one years` experience in working
within the care sector (Learning Disabilities & Autism
- A DBS registered (on the Update Service
would be a great advantage)
- Driver (preferable but not essential)
We can offer:
- £11 per hour
- On-going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style.
So if you have the relevant experience to apply, you just need to email Max at or give us a call on 0117 948 6300.