Are you someone who would like to support a homelessness service that supports people with complex needs in a 24/7, 7 bed Hostel in Bristol?
We are looking for a support worker who is experienced in mental health and homelessness support, were looking for staff in the Bristol area to support our clients. The people who access this service vary from having mental health issues, substance abuse or homelessness.
- Create a nurturing environment enabling people to gain further independence.
- Have an encouraging and compassionate approach as well as promoting independence
- You`ll also have a passion for care as well as being flexible.
- You will be helping people with their benefits, appointments, general caring duties.
- 6 months experience in social care within the last 2 years.
- DBS (even better if already on update system)
- Be able to provide references that cover the last 2 years.
We can offer:
- An excellent rate of pay £11.30
- On-going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
If you are interested, please call Max at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300