Are you someone who would like to support females with troubled backgrounds and help them rehabilitate back into society?
Experience of working with domestic violence would be advantageous, as also working within a small community environment.
- To provide an outreach service for women who are residents and experiencing domestic abuse.
- Provide support and an effective advise and referral service to women to enable them to make choices about their future.
- Promote the service within the community and work in partnership with existing agencies within the area.
At BS Social Care we offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Accrued holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- A highly competitive hourly rate
- Online certificates and training
- 24/7 office support
- DBS payback scheme (if your DBS is not on the update service)
- 6 months experience in social care within the last 2 years.
- DBS (even better if already on update system)
- Be able to provide references that cover the last 2 years.
If you are interested call to apply Max on 0117 948 6300.