Are you someone who gets fulfilment from helping people with Low level Learning Difficulties?
We are looking for support workers in the Bristol area to support service users who have low level learning disabilities and are on the autistic spectrum.
- Temporary ongoing. Sleep ins available, No waking nights.
- Supporting adults in their own home in Bristol.
- Supporting adults to maintain further independence.
- Meal prep, shopping, being someone to support with social activities.
- Experience working with Learning Disabilities & Autism (preferred not essential)
- A DBS registered (on the Update Service
would be a great advantage)
- Driver (preferable but not essential)
- Can work across a majority of their services (preferred not essential)
We can offer:
- £10-£11.40 per hour
- On-going training and support, including shadow shifts
- Flexible hours to suit your life style.
If you are a good fit for this client give Max a call on 0117 948 6300.