* * * * * SUPPORT WORKER - LEARNING DISABILITIES * * * * *
LOCATION: NORTH EAST
SALARY: £8.50 p/h
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven and passionate support worker, to work with residents who have complex needs including Learning Difficulties and Physical Disabilities.
You Will Need:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- The ability to work on a flexible basis
- Your own transport is desirable
- Care Mandatory training is required
Opportunities are available on an ad hoc, or ongoing basis.
Sound like you? Call Amy on 0191 261 7570 or email your CV
All posts are subject to satisfactory vetting procedures, including Enhanced DBS. Disclosures registered on the online update service are welcomed.