- To maintain high standards of work, this includes providing a clean, safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, and social development of a service users, through individual attention and group activities.
- To ensure maximum standards of health, safety and hygiene are both established and maintained in all communal areas, both internal and external to the facility
- To supervise resident's behaviour as part of the process of maintaining the safety and security of residents
- To assist with service users personal care needs, including but not limited to personal care and hygiene needs.
- Flexible individual willing to work day/night/weekend shifts
- Ability to read and write, as the staff member will be logging daily activities and handing over to colleagues at the end of their shift.