Working in partnership with one of our clients based in Hertfordshire (SG7 postcode) we are looking for candidates who would like a career in care and a desire for progression.
The services that are needing support fall under 'Equality Act 2010' and therefore require Female staffing. Working with Adults with learning disabilities, we are looking for candidates to have passion, drive, and a daily positive attitude. Experience is not essential however desirable, and we are looking for candidates who hold a UK driving license.
- £18,525 37.5 hours a week
- £1000 one off loyalty reward (payable on month 6 and month 12)
- Sleeps paid at the same hourly rate
- 7:30- 15:00 14:30- 22:00 Middle shifts 9-5 or 10-6
- 7 day working pattern (weekend working) 2 in four weekends will be expected of you
- Parking at the services
- 28 days annual leave PLUS 8 bank holidays a year
- Up to 9% employer pensions contributions
- Additional paid 'beliefs day' to be taken at any time throughout the year
- 2 paid volunteering days a year
- Health cash back plan
- Buy and sell annual leave
- Staff discounts scheme for many high street and online shops
- Colleagues sponsored to take Level 2 & 3 diplomas
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Occupational sick pay and maternity/paternity pay
- Recommend a friend scheme of £2,000
- Paid for DBS
If you are looking to get into care or a role change, this is a fantastic opportunity. As mentioned previously experience is desirable but not essential.
Please get in touch with us today.