Here at BS Social Care, we're looking for a reliable and passionate person to help support lovely services here in Rhyl/Rhuddlan area.
Your role as a care assistant would involve working alongside team members looking after residents through the days and nights who struggle with physical and learning disabilities.
What we are looking for:
- Manual Handling Training
- First Aid Training
- Good communication skills
- DBS online would be ideal
Successful candidates will have great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills as well as initiative to help the amazing teams of staff in this service. They will also need to be patient and caring. Candidates must be open, honest, transparent and recognise individual needs.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (not under umbrella, so not hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible working
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Mental Health First Aid Support
Apply today with your CV or call Hollie on 02920 224755
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch for a friendly, informal chat about the work we have and how we work!