BS Social Care specialise in providing both temporary and permanent support practitioners into a range of services that support vulnerable adults and children. Whether you are interested in temporary opportunities, or are seeking your next permanent job, I am in a great position to listen to your needs, and find the best role on the market for you.
Our client is a homelessness service in Bromley who provide accommodation and housing support for adults who have ongoing mental health issues. Our clients focus on empowering marginalised members of our community with independent living skills. The residents needs range in these services, but primarily consist of issues around mental health, substance misuse, anti social behaviours, and other issues that have affected their ability to maintain independence.
Our client support people from all walks of life that and as such, we are looking for candidates who understand inclusivity, and diversity. Our client truly believes that everyone deserves a safe home, a rewarding job and a life free from addiction and/or abuse.
I want to hear from you if you are
- Motivated to achieve successful outcomes for vulnerable clients
- Understanding of mental health issues, the impact it can have on an individual, and the resources available to support people with mental health needs
- Enjoy empowering people to lead a more sustainable way of life
- Good knowledge and experience signposting to relevant external agencies
- Managing challenging people, as well as managing/de-escalating challenging situations
- Producing comprehensive reports and handovers to ensure accurate sharing of information
- Strive to enable transformation and change as you encourage a positive sense of purpose.
- A strict minimum 6 months experience working face to face with vulnerable adults (18 and above)
In return, we offer:
- PAYE payment (you receive all benefits that an employee would be entitled to, including holiday pay, sick pay, maternity/paternity, pension contributions, etc)
- Weekly payments
- Hourly rates starting at £11 per hour
- Local and flexible working arrangements to suit your personal circumstances
- A dedicated consultant who will work on your profile, and find the best opportunities in the market
- Regular and ongoing training options