Calling all youth workers and support workers! We need you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to offer vital support to vulnerable people within residential care in the Leicester area.
We are looking for Support Workers in the East Midlands area to support clients who have mild or complex mental health needs. You will support adults with day-to-day activities such as shopping, cooking and general cleaning. If you have experience supporting vulnerable adults and with care, then you are a perfect fit for the role!
What we`ll need from you:
- A minimum of six months experience in working within the care sector
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
- Competitive pay rate
- On going training and development
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Up to full time hours
- Enhanced bank holiday rates
If you think this role would be perfect for you, why wait? Get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Taiyba on 0121 480 8212 for an informal chat. Alternatively, please click apply now and submit your CV.