BS Social Care are currently working with a nationwide learning disabilities company that provide care and support to adults.
If you have a caring nature? Are you looking to make a difference to people's lives? Want to work in an environment where no 2 days are the same? Are you flexible with your working hours? Can you see yourself providing care to adults who need your support? Then this could be your next career move! We are currently recruiting for SUPPORT WORKERS
The service is located in beautiful Stratford upon Avon. There are two individuals that we support who have varying levels of Learning Disabilities. There are health issues such as Dementia, epilepsy, mobility issues, non-verbal communication and a requirement of lots of personal care.
No two days are the same and you will be expect to;
- Promoting the independence of people you will support
- Personal care
- Manual handling
- Helping with medication
To be considered for this role you will need to have at least 6 months experience supporting vulnerable adults. Be caring, kind and compassionate.
For all your hard work you can expect;
- Comprehensive Learning and Development opportunities - we are Investors in People Silver accredited
- 28 days holiday, increasing with each year of service until 30 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including, bike to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive Pension and Life Assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme and access to online Health and Wellbeing support
- Flexible working patterns to support work/life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts including Cinema, Groceries and Gym.
To apply for this role then click apply today or call Carina in our Birmingham Care office on 0121 480 8217 for more information