I have a fantastic opportunity to work with an award wining team within the Charity Sector. My client is currently recruiting for Support Workers that offer support and guidance to young people and adults in vulnerable situations.
Our client is passionate about people and are determined to tackle problems and go the extra mile. With dedication and commitment you could join their team and make a real difference in someone else life.
Your key responsibilities will consist of;
- Liaise with referral teams/agencies regarding vacancies and referrals.
- Participate in the staff team`s provision of individual support and needs assessment, including risk assessment, advice, emotional support and practical assistance.
- Ensure service meets the quality agenda as set out by Local Authority and continually strive to improve service delivery.
- Assist in arranging appointments with the relevant professionals e.g. Social Workers, Probation Officers and Medical Staff.
- Participate, with other staff, in providing a broad range of activities and services (which take into account individual client`s circumstances and preferences) aimed at enabling clients to live with reducing levels of support when appropriate.
For all your hard work you can expect a salary of up to £19,246, 27 days holiday per year plus bank holidays. Pension scheme and employee health plan
To be successful within this this role you must have a minimum of 1 years experience working within a "keyworker" setting or 3 years in another care or support setting. You must have a NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care and due to the case load and the community calls you must have a driving license and access to your own car.
This this role sound like your next career move or for more information then call Carina in our Birmingham Care Office on 0121 480 8217