TELEPHONE INTERVIEWS NEXT WEDNESDAY - APPLY NOW !!!
My client is seeking support workers to come and work within there team on a permanent basis. My clients service consists of 5 deaf or deaf/blind men and women with additional disabilities and needs who live in residential care. my client is looking for some one who will be independent and involved. You will assist the service with finance, personal care activities, daily living skills and other tasks..
The UK's national charity supporting people who are confronting life changing deafness, tinnitus and hearing loss.
-Work in partnership with the people who use the service to encourage choice, participation and motivation whilst adhering to the values of the organisation.
- Extend the opportunity for the people who use our services to have improved/increased contact and citizenship within the wider community.
- To work with other members of staff to enhance , develop and maintain the potential of the people using the service.
- Deliver a person centred service for the people that use our services.
-Have knowledge on safeguarding
- The ideal candidate must be willing to learn sign language.
- Be willing to go above and beyond for the every day needs of the service user.
- Have excellent communication and people skills.
- Be computer literate
37.5 hours a month - You will be working on a rota which will include some weekends and bank holidays.
Apply with you're CV directly on here or you can send your CV