On behalf of a national, well respected provider of care and support for adults with learning disabilities, I am actively recruiting for two weekend support workers.
You will work long days within a beautiful purpose built supported living setting and play a key role in the support and promotion of independence for the people who reside here.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Personal care
* Care and support planning
* Updating care plans
* Report writing
* Supporting and taking part in the development of life skills and activities
This is the perfect opportunity for a skilled support worker who is looking for the opportunity to work weekends only, but has the flexibility to pick up other shifts and overtime if desired.
You must have:
* level 2 or 3 in health and social care
* a minimum of 12-18 months paid experience within adults social care settings
* Due to location, a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial
In return, you will receive a competitive hourly rate, internal training, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work with a recognised provider.
To register with our agency and to be considered for this role, please apply online today or forward your CV via email.