I am working with a highly person centred provider to recruit for their next OUTSTANDING support workers.
You will work with clients with an Acquired Brain Injury, offering them care and support in their own homes across the Warwickshire and Coventry areas.
This is a full time role, which will allow you to promote choice, dignity and independence. You will also deliver personal care and support, manage medication and complete relevant documentation
This opportunity would suit a skilled and experienced support worker, who truly wants to make a difference to the lives of the people they support and promote dignity within the home setting.
To be considered, you MUST:
* Be proactive, passionate and enthusiastic
* Be competent in the delivery of personal care and support
* Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
* Be flexible to work long days on a rota basis
* Have an understanding or experience of supporting people with ABI, physical disabilities and reduced communication
**** a level 2 in health and social care or the commitment to work towards this is essential ***
In return, depending on your experience, you will receive a competitive hourly rate up to £11.00 per hour and mileage, generous annual leave allowance and access to progression and development.
For immediate consideration, please apply online or forward your CV via email today.