Do you enjoy helping others and getting paid for it?
We are looking for a support worker with experience in working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour to join our friendly team, supporting three service users with autism and learning disabilities.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting residents to live independently.
- Organising and taking part in fun activities.
- Providing emotional support.
Do you have:
- A minimum of one years experience in working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- Control and restraint training
- Driver preferred but not essential
We can offer:
- A competitive rate of pay
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
We have number of similar roles that may be suitable for you you so why not register with us today.
- Full time and part time hours available covering a range of shifts to choose from
To apply please call Owen on 01179 9486300 or email at .