Job title: Mental Health/LD Support Worker
Pay rate: £10
Contract Type: Temporary
Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding? Then look no further!
We are looking for support workers in the Bristol area to support clients who have mild or complex mental health needs. If you have experience supporting adults with diagnosed mental health needs we want to hear from you today!
This job involves supporting people with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour and Autism Spectrum Conditions.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who is compassionate and committed with a desire to make a difference in a positive and patient manner.
What we'll need from you:
- A minimum of one years experience in working within the care sector
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
- Competitive pay rate
- On going training and development
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Up to full time hours
- Ongoing support from trained recruitment consultants
This role is also suitable for those looking for additional income, have just started University or want a full time hours without a full time contract, agency work could be just for you!
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Joe on 0117 9486300 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV .