Residential Support Worker - Elderly
Up to £10.00 p/h + holiday pay + pension contribution + benefits
Are you looking for a new role or additional work that will give you variety and a sense of achievement? If so, get in touch!
Your role as a support worker will involve assisting elderly residents within the community whilst supporting their daily needs and maintaining their safety and independence. Additionally you will support elderly individuals with their mental health, dementia, learning disabilities and physical health problems through support, inclusion, personal care and everyday needs.
Successful candidates will have great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills as well as initiative to help the amazing teams of staff in the various services we support. Candidates must be open, honest, transparent and recognise individual needs of the children and young people.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid through PAYE - We don't use an umbrella company so there's no hidden fees
- 24hr contact with BS Social Care
- Variety of hours, days and nights
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Holiday pay accumulation to take whenever you'd like
- Flexible working based on your availability
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Work in various settings
- At least 6 months paid, hands on experience within a Care environment
- Be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
Sounds good? Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755 for any questions, more information about the role or to register with us!
Hope to hear from you soon!