Support Worker - Children Learning Disabilities
Up to £10.75 p/h (PAYE) + holiday pay + pension contribution + benefits
Part time and full time hours available
Your role will be supporting young people with learning disabilities in a lovely short break service. You will be supporting the children in the home and accessing the community you'll be working alongside permanent staff AND/OR on a 1:1 basis with the individual(s), you'll be supporting them to be independent this will mean support in their home or in the community.
Working with agency also offers the opportunity to experience various avenues of care and increase your experience and opportunities.
A DBS on the update service is a great advantage but not a requirement.
Why choose agency with BS Social Care?
Agency offers flexibility around your busy lifestyle, to pick up as many or little shifts as and when you wish. We work based off your availability and work hard to get you shifts close to home in your chosen area. Agency also offers you a chance to gain more experience, try new things and work alongside/with some amazing people!
Our dedicated consultants at BS Social Care value their staff and work closely with you to get you the work you want - whether this is a particular sector, regular work or close to home!
If you have experience as a support worker or have recent training - Apply today or pop us a call on 01179486300
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm Options
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisers
- Online time sheets and payslips
- Training provided - Manual handling, Medication, PBM and more!
- Recommend a friend £250
To work with us, you will need:
- 2 months paid, hands-on experience OR recently undertaken training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Owen on 0117 9486300
If you think this role would be great for you, get in touch for an immediate start and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch for a friendly, informal chat!