Support Worker - Children and Young People
Up to £10.50 p/h + holiday pay + pension contribution + benefits
Are you looking for flexibility? Weekly pay? Rewarding work? Full time or part-time work?
Your role as a support worker would be working with children and young people and meet their physical, emotional, intellectual, social, and cultural needs within the service. Within your role, you will help children within the homes through aiding the services with routines and boundaries through the individuals personal plan to provide them with positive experiences and memories.
Here at BS Social Care, we're looking for reliable and experienced support workers to join our Agency due to an increase in working with local services. With over 25 year's experience, we have become one of the UK's most trusted names in social care recruitment. We have built solid partnerships through our commitment to provide the best service to people caring for the most vulnerable people in society.
Successful candidates will have great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills as well as initiative to help the amazing teams of staff in the various services we support. Candidates must be open, honest, transparent and recognise individual needs of the children and young people.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible working
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Mental Health First Aid Support
To work with us, you will need:
- A minimum of 6 months paid, hands-on experience or recently undertaken training.
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755 for any questions, more information about the role or to register with us