Residential Support Worker - Children and Young People
Flexible hours - Up to £11 an hour.
Are you looking for a new role or additional work that will give you variety and a sense of achievement? A role that offers ongoing training and support offering weekly pay, holidays and pension entitlement? If so, get in touch! Make work, work for you!
We have a fantastic organisations based in the Swansea area who are looking for experienced support workers who have a background in working with children and young people. Your role as a support worker would be working with children and young people who display challenging behaviour and emotional behavioural difficulties, maintain a high quality of care and support which meets the physical, emotional, intellectual, social and cultural needs of children and young people within the service and to provide a caring, supportive and nurturing environment in which children/young people can feel secure and free from harm.
What we`ll need from you:
- Ability to work alone or within a team.
- Ability to monitor and ensure the safety and security of the residents.
- An understanding of challenging behaviour is preferred.
- Must have an approachable, proactive and friendly attitude towards work.
- At least 6 months experience working with Children or Young People.
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage.
- Competitive rates
- Pension Scheme
- On going training and development
- Choice of days, sleep-ins and waking nights
- Double pay of bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Holiday and pension entitlement
- 24hr contact with us
If you're interested, don't hesitate to apply or call the BS Social Care branch on 02920 224 755 and ask for Laura for an informal chat. We hope to hear from you soon!