Support Worker - Complex Learning Disabilities + Mental Health
Up to £10.50 p/h (PAYE) + holiday pay + pension contribution + benefits
Zero-hour, part time and full-time hours available
Your role will be supporting individuals with their tailored support packages to enable residents to live fulfilling lifestyles through care plans and activities. You will have the opportunity to support individuals alongside permanent staff AND/OR on a 1:1 basis with the individual(s) depending on the service. Working with agency also offers the opportunity to experience various avenues of care and increase your experience and opportunities. For this role:
- A DBS on the update service is a great advantage but not a requirement
- Due to the location of the services, a driver is preferable but not essential
- Ideally you will have PBM training however this can be provided for you through our trainer
Why choose agency with BS Social Care?
Agency offers flexibility around your busy lifestyle, to pick up as many or little shifts as and when you wish. We work based off your availability and work hard to get you shifts close to home in your chosen area. Agency also offers you a chance to gain more experience, try new things and work alongside/with some amazing people!
Our dedicated consultants at BS Social Care value their staff and work closely with you to get you the work you want - whether this is a particular sector, regular work or close to home!
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm Options
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Online time sheets and payslips
- Training provided - Manual handling, Medication, PBM and more!
- Recommend a friend coming soon
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid, hands-on experience OR recently undertaken training
Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755
If you think this role would be great for you, get in touch for an immediate start and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch for a friendly, informal chat!