***Are you a Residential Support Worker for Children and young people???****
Do you love working with children & young people within social care and looking for Days Work?????
I am recruiting for a small well-established charity based in the Wembley area looking for passionate dedicated CYP Support workers to join their growing organisation?
Please read on if you are interested in this opportunity!
We are looking for the right candidates who has the passion to love and work with children with disabilities, due to high succes my client is looking to expand and with this opportunity there will be great career paths along the way.
* Fulltime hours on a 40-hour week contract
* Of course you can do more hours if you wish to
* Start times from 930pm finishing upto 0830am
* Based in Southall (Must be able to commute)
You will be entitled to the following benefits:
* Salary depending on experience £23k - £24k pro rota annually
* 28 days holidays including bank holidays
* Pension contributions after probation
* Bespoke on going training for development to perform within your role
Essential requirements from candidates:
* Ideally to have NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualifications
* Experience working with children & young people for 1 Year
*Emotional and behavioural needs experience
Challenging behaviour and
Good report writing skills
If this sound like an opportunity not to miss and grow with charity then why hesitate to contact me on 07483936372 or email to a have chat and the processes involved in securing you this opportunity.
Contact me on 07483936372 or email
I look forward to hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!