Job title: Learning disability support Worker
Pay rate: Competitive
Contract Type: Temporary
Are you looking for a rewarding career in care? Do you have what it takes to support vulnerable adults?
We are looking for dedicated and committed support workers to join a highly reputable organisation at one of their various residential homes for adults with learning disabilities in the Liverpool area.
Each home and service prides themselves on being well run, fun and energetic and this reflected consistently in their reports.
What we'll need from you:
- Support for vulnerable people
- Maintaining the smooth running of the home
- Helping vulnerable individuals engage in their planned activities around the home
- A minimum of 1 year's relevant experience supporting in care (experience with people with autism will help you greatly)
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunities to do sleep-ins
- On going training and development
- Pension scheme
- Reward and recognition
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Chloe on 01512426100 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV .