Learning Difficulties Support Worker needed for block booking in Weston-super-Mare with a great Charitable organisation! Up to 38 hours a week but you can choose how many you would like to work! £10.25 starting with per hour pay rate increasing as the year goes on!
Shifts are Earlies and Lates
7-14:00 or 14:00 - 22:00`s
Duties will include:
- Personal care (Bath, shower, hair washing, oral care, toileting, nail care etc..)
- Food preparation / Cooking
- Supporting to complete daily living skills (Laundry, vacuuming, changing bedding, cleaning)
- Maintain health and safety in the home
- Maintain infection control standards in the home
- Emotional and behavioral support (including support with behaviours that challenge)
- Supporting with activities and hobbies within and outside of the home
- Recording accurate notes of daily activities, nutrition and hydration as well as any incidents, accidents or concerns.
- Participating in team handover at the end of each shift.
- Answering the house phone or front door and support visitors within the home.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of all residents needs and company policies and procedures.
If you are looking for a rewarding job and work within a good team then please apply by calling Owen at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300 or sending in your CV!