Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Up to £10.50 p/h + holiday pay + benefits
Are you looking for:
- shifts that fit around your busy lifestyle?
- more hours alongside your permanent role, around education or childcare?
- part-time/full-time hours and want to make your own rota?
If you answered YES and you have experience in care - APPLY TODAY!!!
Here at BS Social Care, we are recruiting reliable, trustworthy, and committed Support Workers within various care settings across South Wales. Within your role, you will be helping support highly reputable organisations across various residential homes for vulnerable adults with learning disabilities, mental health, autism, and other additional needs.
Successful candidates will be medication and manual handling training; epilepsy, restraint training and PBM training is particularly desirable.
Our dedicated consultants want to offer you the work you want to do, where you want, when you want! For more information on the types or roles or areas or you have a particular interest in a sector of care, let us know and pop us a call!
We pride ourselves on the work you want locally, offering great pay in line with full-time employees and paying through PAYE so there's no hidden fees - you get your holiday pay ON TOP rather than included… So you can take holiday pay as and when you want and you don't have to keep money behind to take holidays or pay your NI!
Sounds good? Apply today or call us on 02920 224755
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid through PAYE - We don't use an umbrella company so there's no hidden fees
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Holiday pay accumulation to take whenever you'd like
- Flexible working
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Mental Health First Aid Support
To work with us, you will need:
- A minimum of 6 months paid, hands-on experience or recently undertaken training.
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755 for any questions, more information about the role or to register with us!