Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding? Then look no further.
We are looking for support workers in Blackburn to support clients who have various forms of learning disabilities. If you have experience supporting adults with learning disability needs we want to hear from you today!
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of one years experience in working within the care sector
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
We can offer:
- A competitive rate of pay
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
- Up to full time hours.
If you're after extra money, or have just started University or want a full time job without the hassle of being tied down, then agency work could be just for you!
If you're interested please apply online or call James at BS Social Care on: 07483936792. We look forward to hearing from you!