Female Support Worker
An established growing organisation are recruiting for a Support Worker for their supportive living service in Bristol.
Main Job Role:
- Depending on your skills and experience, you will be placed in 1 of 3 services…
- Service 1 consists of 3 female clients with Learning disabilities, autism and may display challenging behaviour. They will require full personal care.
- Service 2 are 2 female clients who have learning disabilities, autism and may display challenging behaviour
- Service 3 is a young man in his early twenties who has autism and can be challenging. He is very active and likes to walk for miles as well as being out most of the day.
- Have life, paid, personal or voluntary experience in care (any setting / sector)
- Must have a driving license but you don`t need a car as you will drive the service user`s car
Contract / Terms:
- Salary is £18,200 - £22,000 per annum
- Full time 40 hours a week
Benefits (pro rota):
- Outstanding internal training given plus a full induction
- Chance to complete a free Diploma / NVQ / QCF qualification whilst you work
- 28 days annual leave
- Enrolled in a Pension Scheme
- Pay enhancements on evenings, weekends & bank holidays
If you have the right skills or experience for this role please apply today! Or CV