Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding? Then look no further!
We are looking for support workers in the Sunderland area to support clients who have mild or complex mental health needs. If you have experience supporting adults with diagnosed mental health needs we want to hear from you today!
What we'll need from you:
- A minimum of 6 months paid work experience in working within the care sector
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
- Competitive pay rate
- On going training and development
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
- Up to full time hours
This role is also suitable for those looking for additional income, have just started University or want a full time hours without a fulltime contract, agency work could be just for you!
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Apply today or please feel free to send your CV