North of Bristol based Support Worker role available.
Would you like to work in a friendly and caring team supporting residents with mental health needs aged 20+? The manager Amy is a lovely lady with a passion for mental health, making sure the residents get the best service they deserve on a daily basis. Approachable and interactive team with professional daily hand overs to ensure everyone is up to date about the clients needs.
Do you enjoy:
- Chatting to people and have an genuine interest in their lives?
- Assisting people with daily living skills, promoting life skills and independence.
- Providing emotional support in their times of need.
Do you tick these boxes:
- A minimum of one years experience in working with mental health problems or supporting people who come from a traumatic background.
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage but we can help you with applying for one at a competitive rate with a fast track service.
- Driver preferred but not essential.
We will offer a friendly and personal approach with ongoing training and support.
- A competitive rate of pay starting at £9.00
- Flexible hours to suit your life style.
If you're interested please click apply, or if you want a chat about the role, simply call Max at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300 for an informal chat.