BS Social Care are currently working with a fantastic bespoke ADULTS service that provide support to people with autism spectrum disorders in Droitwich Spa
Our client goes above and beyond to provide an individual person-centred care plan. They promote independence as well as supporting the individuals to reach their full potential.
As a Support Worker your role will consist of the following;
* Assessing the practical and emotional needs of the service users and drawing up a care plan
* Providing emotional support by talking to the service users and listening to their problems and concerns
* Working with service users` families, to help them provide support
* To support and participate in social and recreational activities
* A full range of care duties in a sensitive way, this will include personal and intimate care.
In order to succeed in this role you will need have a minimum of 12 months experience within a similar role. Be kind, caring and compassionate. Be pro-active and conformable in delivering personal care. You will also have excellent communication skills both oral and written.THIS ROLE IS FOR WAKING NIGHTS ONLY. The shift patterns are 10.00pm to 9.00am. 20 Hours - 40 Hours per week.
* competitive salary - Your starting salary will be £8.25 increasing to £8.50 after 6 month probation
* generous holiday allowance
* Pension plan
* MAPA training
* Career development
If this role sounds like the next step in your career then please click apply or call Carina in our Birmingham Care office on 0121 480 8217