BS Social Care are currently working with a fantastic bespoke ADULTS service that provide support to people with autism spectrum disorders in STOURBRIDGE
Our client goes above and beyond to provide an individual person-centred care plan.They promote independence as well as supporting the individuals to reach their full potential.
As a Support Worker your role will consist of the following;
* Assessing the practical and emotional needs of the service users and drawing up a care plan
* Providing emotional support by talking to the service users and listening to their problems and concerns
* Working with service users` families, to help them provide support
* To support and participate in social and recreational activities
* A full range of care duties in a sensitive way, this will include personal and intimate care.
In order to succeed in this role you will need have a minimum of 12 months experience within a similar role. Be kind, caring and compassionate. Be pro-active and conformable in delivering personal care. You will also have excellent communication skills both oral and written.
* competitive salary
* generous holiday allowance
* Pension plan
* MAPA training
* Career development
To apply for this role please click the apply button or Carina at our Birmingham Branch on 0121 480 8217