Support Worker - Mild Learning Disabilities
Up to £10.50 p/h + holiday pay + benefits
Are you looking for flexibility? Weekly pay? Rewarding work? Full time or part-time work?
Here at BS Social Care, we're looking for reliable and experienced support workers to join our Agency due to an increase in working with local services. With over 25 years' experience, we have become one of the UK's most trusted names in social care recruitment. We have built solid partnerships through our commitment to provide the best service to people caring for the most vulnerable people in society
Within your role, you will be helping support highly reputable organisations across various residential homes for vulnerable adults with learning disabilities, mental health, autism, and other additional needs.
Epilepsy training, restraint training and PBM training is particularly desirable.
Benefits of working with us:
- " Weekly pay
- " Paid PAYE
- " 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- " Pension scheme entitlement
- " Double pay on Bank Holidays
- " Separate holiday pay
- " Flexible working
- " Working with dedicated consultants
- " Temp to Perm opportunities
- " Contract Opportunities
- " Mental Health First Aid Support
To work with us, you will need:
- " 6 months paid, hands-on experience or recently undertaken training
- " To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- " Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- " Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Hollie on 02920 224755 for any questions, more information about the role or to register with us