Support Worker (**NIGHTS**)
Role: Support Worker
Contract Type: Full Time (37 hours a week)
Are you looking to join an exciting and friendly team of Support Workers?
You will be assisting Adults with Autism transitioning from Residential care to Independent living.
- Career progression
- Excellent training and development
- Additional pay for weekends & public holidays
- 33 days annual leave (including public holidays)
- Online staff discount scheme
- Full time, permanent (37-hour week) role (Nights only)
- Your shift-pattern will vary weekly, alternating weekends & bank holidays
- Preferable to be a driver
- Previous job experience of adults with autism ideal
You will be part of the transition team helping individuals achieve independence and integrating them into their community. You will also play a vital role in developing individuals` life, vocational, creative and educational skills. Service users here can be challenging and may also require personal care. Part of your employment will require support with exercise, leisure and recreational opportunities.
To apply for this role please get in contact with me on 01179486300 or alternatively email me on