Support Worker - No prior Experience needed!
Location: Brent Knoll
Salary (or hourly rate): £18272 per annum
Contract Type: Full Time 37 hours a week
Are you looking to start a full-time rewarding job in the Health and Social Care sector? Then look no further!
We are recruiting for one the largest Social Care Charities in the UK and they are looking for you. You'll be working as part of a friendly knowledgeable team who will support you through your development.
This is a role where values are key if you are keen to continue to learn, inspire others and courageous then you will fit in perfectly and be the right person to help support adults to achieve their goals. You don't need any experience but if you are familiar with autism or learning disabilities that would be helpful. You'll undertake an industry leading training programme which will support you to achieve your goals. You'll then the chance to continue your development by completing diplomas or other specialist qualifications.
Your role will be full-time, permanent 37hr per week and will be varied over a seven-day rota, which will include alternate weekends and bank holidays.
The role includes:
- Helping individuals achieve independence and personal goals
- Supporting and transporting individuals to integrate into their community
- Develop individual's life skills, vocational, educational and creative skills
- Help provide exercise, leisure and recreational opportunities
- Transforming lives and achieving results for Autistic Adults
You'll need you to be resilient, supportive and sensitive towards the needs of autistic people. Being a support worker takes passion, patience and commitment. But working with autistic people gives so much more in return.
What's on Offer?
- 33 days annual leave,
- Industry leading training,
- A management team who will support you every step of the way,
- Opportunity to complete professional qualifications,
- Shopping discounts,
- Fantastic Pension scheme,
- Over time and flexible working options,
- £9.50 per hour.
As you'll be working with vulnerable adults a DBS and references will need to be taken out.
If this sound like the perfect job for you then please get in touch with Joe, Gaby or Hannah at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300 or email us at
What are you waiting for? Get involved!