OUTREACH / RESIDENTIAL
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the friendly team in a small residential home for young adults with Autism in New Milton, Dorset.
You will be working with the team to provide high quality care and support to adults who have Autism and challenging behaviour. You will be assisting with their daily routines and activities, playing a vital role in the residents` wellbeing, social and emotional development and encourage independence to enable them to lead a vibrant and fulfilling life.
£8.50- £9.00 per hour (dependant on experience and qualifications)
38 hours per week. Shifts are from 8am-4pm, 4pm- 10pm.
Approximately 2 sleep ins per week, £30 per sleep.
Training & Benefits:
- Full in house training and induction
- NVQ opportunities
- Progression and career opportunities
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Pension contribution
- 6 months experience working in the care industry
- Driver with your own transport
- Previous experience with autism and/or challenging behaviour is highly desirable
- Enthusiastic, friendly, positive thinking, active and a strong team player.
If you are interested in this role and would like further details please call Lianna on 0117 922 1130 or email lianna.saywell@ bssocialcare.co.uk for a confidential discussion.