* * * * * SUPPORTED HOUSING SUPPORT WORKER * * * * *
LOCATION: Sunderland and County Durham
SALARY: £8.50 PER HOUR
BS Social Care are a national recruiter who specialise in the Health and Social Care sector. We are currently working with a local housing provider in their recruitment of a Supported Housing Officer based in Sunderland with other properties in the Durham area.
Working mainly with care leavers, you will support service users in their own homes helping and supporting them live fulfilling lives
As a supported housing support worker, you will be responsible for building on the excellent platform of current performance, assisting a team to deliver a comprehensive housing management service and supporting a high performing team of staff in the delivery of a customer focused service. Working mainly with care leavers, you will support service users in their own homes helping and supporting them live fulfilling lives, promote independence working towards the service users living without support.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide a robust housing support service for service users.
- Complete supported housing documentation as required by the organisation.
- Complete and submit monitoring returns as required by the local authority.
- Ensure that opportunities for service users involvement are maximised.
- Contribute to care, risk and action plans and work with manager to implement them.
Some experience in support work is vital.
Immediate interviews are available so do not delay! If you would like to know more about this role, or for an informal chat please call Matty on 0191 2617570 and email an up to date CV.