Support Worker - Mother and Baby Unit in Blackpool
Up to £11.20 p/h + holiday pay + pension contribution + benefits
Here at BS Social Care we work around your commitments and your flexibility to get you the work you want! We're working with a care organisation that want to offer independence to individuals within the Mother and Baby Unit
Your role will be supporting individuals in a mother and baby unit providing support to families and young children and will have the opportunity to support individuals alongside permanent staff AND/OR on a 1:1 basis within the individual(s) depending on the service. Working with agency also offers the opportunity to experience various avenues of care and increase your experience and opportunities.
For this role, ideally you will be a driver and access to you own vehicle is preferable, however not essential. This role offers a mixture of shifts including AM's, PM's, long days and sleeps.
A DBS on the update service is a great advantage.
Why choose agency with BS Social Care?
Agency offers flexibility around your busy lifestyle, to pick up as many or little shifts as and when you wish. We work based off your availability and work hard to get you shifts close to home in your chosen area. Agency also offers you a chance to gain more experience, try new things and work alongside/with some amazing people!
Our dedicated consultants at BS Social Care value their staff and work closely with you to get you the work you want - whether this is a particular sector, regular work or close to home!
If you have experience as a support worker or have recent training - Apply today or pop us a call on 01772 400109 Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Online time sheets and payslips
- Training and refresher courses available
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid, hands-on experience or recently undertaken training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Sarah on 01772 400 109
If you think this role would be great for you, get in touch for an immediate start and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch for a friendly, informal chat!