I have full and part time opportunities available for a Supported Living site in Dudley. This good rated service is a learning disabilities provider and supports adults from the age of 18. I am seeking compassionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking for support worker opportunities in the Dudley area.
This will include a varied shift pattern consisting of earlies, lates, long days, sleep ins and weekend working on a rota basis.
You will join an award-winning provider of care and housing and will be responsible for providing high quality care and support to adults with learning disabilities and complex behaviours in a person centred setting.
Your duties will include:
* personal care
* activity planning and support
* delivering care in line with person centred care and support plans
* liaising with external agencies and visitors to the service
* making referrals as needed to secure additional support and aids
* attending training and development sessions
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Have experience working with those with learning disabilities, adults or children.
* Hold NVQ level 2 in health and social care
* Be flexible to work a varied shift pattern
In return, you will receive an hourly rate of £9.50 continued training and development, generous annual leave allowance and other exciting benefits.
Interested? For immediate consideration, please forward your CV or apply online today.