I have full and part time opportunities available for compassionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are seeking a support worker opportunity in the Telford area.
This will include a varied shift pattern consisting of earlies, lates, long days and weekend working on a rota basis.
You will join an award winning provider of care and housing, and will be responsible for providing high quality care and support to adults with learning disabilities and complex behaviours in a person centred setting.
Your duties will include:
* personal care
* activity planning and support
* delivering care in line with person centred care and support plans
* liaising with external agencies and visitors to the service
* making referrals as needed to secure additional support and aids
* attending training and development sessions
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold or be willing to work towards the NVQ level 2 in health and social care
* Be flexible to work a varied shift pattern
* Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
* Demonstrate professional or voluntary experience in the care field (learning disabilities, supported living, outreach)
In return, you will receive an hourly rate of £9.41, continued training and development, generous annual leave allowance and other exciting benefits.
Interested? For immediate consideration, please forward your CV or apply online today.