BS Social Care are looking for a temporary support workers, required to work in a large residential unit for Adults with both learning and physical disabilities.
Duties will include providing care and support to Learning and Physical Disabilities clients aged 22+ and will include feeding, dressing, personal care and interaction.
In order to be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 12 months paid experience or 6 months experience with a relevant qualification
- Ability to provide 2 employment references, 1 of which must be your current or most recent employer
- An enhanced DBS for Adults and Children on the update service. If you do not currently have this you will be required to obtain a new one at a cost of £50 through Brook Street Disclosures
- Full UK Driving License
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- x2 Proof of ID (Including one photographic)
- Proof of Address
Due to the nature of these shifts, we require you to have the ability to work a minimum of 1 shift per week as our clients are looking for candidates who are flexible and available on a weekly basis; some clients provide us with ongoing bookings of 2-6 months with regular shift patterns.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay between £8.21 - £8.80 per hour dependant on experience.
- Holiday Pay
- Shift flexibility
- Free online training provided which covers all sections within the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in this role, please apply by submitting your CV or alternatively call Maria on 01274 393050. Interviews will be held at our Bradford City Centre office and will be communicated after a successful telephone screening.
Please note: This advertisement is for TEMPORARY PART-TIME ROLES ONLY, so please only apply if you are looking for temporary work and also have the relevant experience.