Job Title- Support Worker
Salary- £9.90ph, plus £40 sleep ins
Hours- 28 (with opportunity for overtime)
BS Social Care are working alongside a reputable support organisation, aim is to enable people with learning/physical disabilities to live in their own homes, where they can develop the sorts of lifestyles they choose.
What we are looking for-
- Experience with LD
- Hoist training
- Drivers would be advantageous
- Full training in all aspects of the job role
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
- Organisation pension scheme (contribution of 6% in excess of employer minimum)
- Flexible working hours
- Our commitment to ensuring employees' good health/wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Provision of/access to internal Mental Health First Aiders
- Opportunities to join working groups to ensure your voice and ideas are heard
- Opportunities, if wanted, to work within other services across the organisation to undergo different experiences
- Mentoring/buddying up services.
If you are interested in a new opportunity and want to make a difference in someone's life, please apply online or contact us in branch. Good luck!