WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED SUPPORT WORKERS WORKING WITH YOUNG PEOPLE AGED 16+ IN SUPPORTED LIVING HOUSES IN SWINDON.
You will be supporting the young person with general day to day tasks, education, be there to help emotionally & also build up a rapport with the young person. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one young person and really make a difference.
- A great listener?
- Pro active and like to make a difference to a young adults life?
- Patient and understanding?
- We're looking for 2 months of support either days 7:00 -22:00 or waking nights 7 days/nights a week.
- Managing challenging situations
- Supporting through education
- Professionally addressing all issues the young person is facing.
- Providing emotional support.
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in working within healthcare or social care sectors.
- Driver and vehicle owner would be a benefit to the role
We can offer:
- An excellent rate of pay, ranging between £10 per hour & £8.72 per hour for sleep in`s.
- On-going training and support
If you are interested please call Joseph at BS Social Care on 0117 922 1130 or email at