Job title: Mental Health/Learning Disabilities Support Worker
Contract Type: Permanent
Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding? Then look no further!
We are looking for support workers in the Bristol area to support clients who have mild or complex mental health needs. If you have experience supporting and caring for vulnerable people I want to hear from you today!
This job involves supporting people with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour and Autism Spectrum Conditions.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who is compassionate and committed with a desire to make a difference in a positive and patient manner.
What we'll need from you:
* Some experience in the health care sector before, could have been health care assistant (HCA), support worker or even as a learning support worker.
* Be able to provide suitable references,
* Happy to have a DBS to take out,
- Competitive salary,
- On going training and development
- Paid holiday,
- An amazing company rewards package,
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Gaby on 0117 9486300 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV
Good luck on you job hunt!