Supported Living Manager
£26,193 - £28,919
We are working in partnership with an organisation who are currently recruiting for a Supported Living Manager in Llyswen, Powys.
The role will involve overseeing two supported living services, with a total of 5 service users combined. It is a full time position working 40 hours a week, which will include some shifts that are hands on care.
You will directly support and supervise support staff and teams, ensuring that regular and consistent supervisions and appraisals are provided, as well as effectively manager the performance of the staff individually and as a whole, and ensuring that a high quality of service delivery at all times.
You will promote the interests of all individuals, and ensure that they are supported in a manner that maximises the individual's skills and provides the opportunity to develop new skills to enable increased independence.
You will act as a role model, by providing hands on support at required and agreed by your line manager.
The skills and experience that we are looking for;
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Minimum 5 years' experience of working with and supporting those with Learning Disabilities
- Two years experience working with behaviors that challenge
- Able to maintain an effective staff rota
- Able to manage house budget/finance
- Hold a full UK driving license
If you are looking for a new and exciting role, please apply today!