Supported Living Manager
40 hours a week
£26,193 - £28,919
We are delighted to be working in partnership with a large not for profit organisation. They provide support to adults with learning disabilities in Wales and England.
We are looking for a candidate to work within and oversee two bungalows in Gowerton in Swansea. The two supported living services provide support to a total of 7 males and females.
Within this role you will lead two staff teams and one assistant manager, ensuring that you lead by example providing high quality care. You will coach and work alongside your staff teams to support the individuals integrate into the local community and achieve positive outcomes. They will require support to maintain their skills at home and whilst out enjoying activities such as, visiting the theatre, baking, gardening, shopping and eating out, and taking care of chickens and ducks!
This role will require flexibility as you will be required to manage and work with a rota to ensure that 24/7 support is provided.
You will be working with external professionals and families to address and support people`s individual needs. You will have a good understanding of the Mental Health Capacity Act, DoLS, Social Care and Health and Wellbeing Act.
You will hold a QCF Level 3 as a minimum - with the commitment to further progress and obtain you level 4 and level 5 in Health and Social Care.
In return for your hard work you will receive;
- £250 joining bonus upon joining and a further £250 with successful completion of the probationary period.
- DBS paid for and SCW Registration, along with the annual subscription
- Annual leave starting at 22 days PLUS bank holidays (raising to 26 days)
- Induction, support and development
- Up to 3 full months sick pay and a further 3 months half pay
- Employee assistance programme for advice and support to you and your family.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, with fantastic career development. Please apply today