We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established care provider who are looking for supported living manager to over see two homes in Carmarthen. Your role will evolve leading the assistant manager and a large team to support people with learning disabilities to live a fulfilling and dignified life. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing and writing support plans along with a knowledge of people who use alternative methods of communication.
- Excellent annual leave package
- A comprehensive induction program along with on going training to support you in every step of your career
- Employee benefits package which include discounts at high street retailers
- A £250 joining bonus along with another £250 after completion of probation
- You will have experience of working within a supported living environment
- You will be self-motivated and have great problem solving skills
- An understanding of key legislation's such as the Mental Capacity Act, DoLS, Social Care and Health and Well being Act and implication of RiSCA
- You will hold a minimum level 3 QCF in health and social care with a commitment of completing a level 5 within 2 years
- You will have excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- You will have experience in and be confident in using Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
Interested or want to know more? Apply today!