Supported Living Manager
Learning Disabilities and Autism
Currently seeking a Supported Living Manager for a brand new 8 Bedded Supported Living service in Leeds, specialising in Learning Disabilities, Autism, Dual Diagnosis and associated Challenging Behaviours.
Our services provide specialist support for adults with learning disabilities, Autism and dual diagnoses with associate challenging behaviours.
We are keen to get an experienced Supported Living Manager on board, who is looking for a new challenge, to drive our services forward.
We are an excellent company to work for. Our aim is to enable our service users to make life choices, be socially included and take a full and active part in their community.
Our standard of care across the group is extremely high, and we are constantly improving.
We invest heavily into all our services and into staff training and development, making it an exciting time to become part of our team. We are now seeking a like-minded individual who shares our vision to join us.
Requirements for the role;
* Must have worked in a Supported Living environment at a Team Leader or above level.
* Must have minimum of 2 years' experience in Supported Living setting
* Understands legislation and quality standards within the environment.
* Confident in management of staff and the conflicts they can present with.
* Experience within external meetings and safeguarding's etc.
* It is essential to have experience in the learning disabilities / mental health sector, ideally you will have worked with challenging behaviours also.
* You will support members of your staff team and motivate them to ensure that person-centred care is being delivered.
* You will help to recruit and build your own staff team for the service.
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people we support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude and experience for this role then we are keen to hear from you.
To find out more about the role please call Emma on 01274 393050 and/or Email