Supported living/Community Support Worker (Contract option available)
Up to £10.50 (additional holiday pay and pension contribution)
Here at BS Social Care, we're looking for reliable support workers to join our agency due to an increase in working with local services. With over 25 years' experience, we have become one of the UK's most trusted names in social care recruitment. We have built solid partnerships through our commitment to provide the best service to people caring for the most vulnerable people in society.
This position would be a fantastic opportunity to get involved with the local community. For this role, you must be a driver and have manual handling, medication and epilepsy training. Your role will be supporting vulnerable people and can sometimes involve one domiciliary call to one location for a lady within the community where you will be assisting permanent staff. Within your role you will be based at the service supporting individuals 1:1 within their own flats alongside permanent staff who will be present within the building helping other service users. This opportunity offers a mixture of days, nights and sleeps.
Due to the needs to the service, we're excited to announce that we are able to offer a contract option where you will be working weekly on a rota basis and thus keep continuity for yourselves, the service users and staff/management. This is a unique opportunity based in Llanelli to be involved with some amazing people and make a difference. For more information about the role, please call Laura on 02920 224755 or apply with your CV.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Training and refresher courses coming soon!
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid, hands-on experience or recently undertaken training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755
If you think this role would be great for you, get in touch for an immediate start and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch for a friendly, informal chat!