** Team Leader **
** £23,302 (plus enhancements) **
** Bristol **
I'm recruiting for 3 Team Leaders to join a growing business in Bristol, who support adults with learning disabilities in Supported Living and in the community.
Your priority is to ensure that people enjoy an independent living doing the things they like doing in a safe environment and respectful community. You'll achieve this by working with the service users and supporting them set and achieve their goals. You'll be working your service users to maintain/develop life skills, enjoy leisure activities, do voluntary or paid work, and claim right benefits.
- You'll have the diploma Level 3 in leadership in Health and Social Care or equivalent (or be currently working towards it).
- Have experience leading teams - Senior Support Worker/Team Leader/Shift Leader
- Have experience working with adults with learning disabilities.
About the Role
- You'll be leading a team of dedicated Support Workers to ensure the needs of our individuals are met
- Report any changes in individual's health and well-being to the Registered Manger
- To ensure all work practices are completed in a systematic way and to the required standards.
- Manage the home to a high standard in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Complete care plans with a person-centred approach
- Carry out risk assessments and audits, with the ability to draw up and complete action plans for future development
- Carry out positive staff supervisions
- Understanding of the fundamental standards Requirements Qualification-
- Team leading experience
This is an amazing role with some cracking incentives, if interested just click APPLY or call Joe on 0117 9486300